The jeep – what an excellent, heavy-duty innovation for all of who love riding tough! Surely, your jeep has survived many adventures with you, and you can’t wait to go on more drives.
But, often times, the road is not smooth. You may have to drive on difficult terrains, highways, etc., jeopardizing the safety of your vehicle. So, do you not ride at all? Of course, not! You buy the best jeep lift kit for highway driving and zoom off happily!
Now, we understanding purchasing the right lift kit can be a challenge because the market has many generic options. Worry not, though, because we have all the answers for you. Read on to go through our list of the best!
Best Jeep Lift Kit for Highway Driving
1. YITAMOTOR Wheel Spacers for Jeep JK Forged Hub-centric Wheel Adapters
This lift kit is the second edition of YITAMOTOR wheel spacers. The initial version went through a much-needed upgrade, giving us this wonderful lift kit. Let’s quickly go through all the updates so that you decide if you should buy it. (YES!)
- It is compatible with 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU, 2008-2018 Dodge Journey, 2005-2010 Commander XK, and 1999-2010 Grand Cherokee WJ WK. If you have any other jeep, we recommend that you skip to the next product or contact the manufacturers for compatibility assistance.
- It is hub-centric, meaning that your jeep will not just look aggressive but also perform much better than before. Stability, performance, and handling, all of them are better with this lift kit.
- The spacers also work to increase the tire clearance.
- They help you solve the brake caliber clearance issues as well.
- The body has an anodized surface that is resistant to corrosion. This provides added safety and durability even during harsh conditions.
2. Rough Country Front Control Arm Drop/Relocation Lift Kit for Highway Driving
Rough Country is among the most popular options when it comes to lift kits, and it is quite evident why. The brand offers highly durable and reliable lift kits. It also backs its products with a lifetime warranty. What else does it offer? Keep reading!
- Enjoy better ride quality even on difficult surfaces such as highways.
- Get a better drive-shaft angle.
- Forget about the front control arm angle because this kit takes care of it perfectly.
- Correct castor without having to use cam-bolts and other tools.
- Weight shifting while taking a turn or braking abruptly will now be smoother.
- It is easy to install, but you should be doubly sure about how well you have installed the nuts. If they are not tight enough, you may face issues. The manufacturers recommend that you check the tightness after 500 miles and after subsequent 1000 miles.
3. Mopar 2012-2015 Jeep Wrangler Two Door Two Lift Kit – 77070095AC
Specially made for the Jeep Wrangler, the Mopar lift kit is an excellent choice for you. It is a kit consisting of 2 lifts and suits 33 tires the most. However, it will also work pretty well with 35 tires. Let’s take a closer look at it features:
- It is a 2-inch lift kit consisting of FOX Racing Shocks.
- It only suits Jeep Wrangler models from 2012 to 2015 that have 3.6L engines.
- It works to smoothen your ride regardless of the kind of road.
- Ride comfort is guaranteed with this lovely lift kit.
- Enjoy better control and enhanced capabilities only with this lift kit.
- The installation may take hours. So, if you aren’t comfortable doing it yourself, we suggest you leave it to a professional mechanic.
4. Skyjacker (JK40BPH) 4” Lift Pallet Lift Kit for Highway Driving
This is another super popular lift kit for jeeps. The kit consists of everything you need for installation. It is indeed a one-stop solution. We have sketched out the rest of its features for you here:
- Users love the fact that it is affordable and does the job pretty well.
- It allows up to 4 inches of lifts on the wheels.
- It enhances the ride experience, reducing friction, and improving smoothness. It provides inertia during turns to make them easier.
- The installation process will take you around 4 hours. We understand it is a long time, but it is a one-time thing. Be careful and do not rush through the steps.
- Make sure you check the compatibility of your jeep with this lift kit before you make the purchase.
5. Pro Comp K3099B 2.5” Lift Kit with Coils and ES9000 Shocks for Jeep JK 07-10
As the name suggests, the Pro Comp lift kit with coils and shocks is compatible only with Jeep JK models from 2007 to 2010. It is an excellent suspension lift kit that comes packed with features. Let’s go through them:
- It comes with front and rear shocks and coil springs, along with front sway bar drops, bar bracket, and hardware.
- It provides easy clearance for 35in.
- It lets you drive with seamless steering without any bump-steer whatsoever.
- It reduces axle-wrap and increases load capacity.
- Handling your jeep will not just be easy but also fun with this lift kit.
- It allows lift up to 2.5 inches, which is perfect. This height will ensure the same or better drive quality.
We told you we would give you the best, and we did! This is our list of the best jeep lift kits for highway driving, and we hope you choose one of these. Do let us know your thoughts in Comments!