Best Jeep Wrangler LED Tail Lights – Top Smoked Tail Lights of 2020
People love Jeep Wrangler models not only for its performance but also for its overall look and appearance. Many owners like modifying their Jeeps by adding accessories or changing the tail lights of their cars. The models come with a superior quality preinstalled tail lights; still, there is always a room for finding better, isn’t it? As many owners like to amp up their car’s performance and make it look more stylish, there are many brands out there in making of Jeep Wrangler tail lights.
The LED lights have taken over the conventional lights due to improved visibility, more brightness and durability. And hence if you are searching for the tail lights to replace the original ones in your car, then I am going to help you find the LED taillight for your cars.
The entire process of searching the ones can be a little tedious and thus, I did that research part for you and have found the options for best Jeep Wrangler LED tail lights to make your hunt easy.
Best Jeep Wrangler LED Tail Lights
Ready? Go through this comprehensive list and find the one that fits all your criteria.
1. Xprite LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler
When it comes to more brightness and visibility, the Jeep Owners prefer this Xprite LED taillights. The lamps are made with 4D bright lens design with faster on and off response. The OSRAM LED chip in the taillights makes it three times brighter than other lights. There are three light modes that these lamps offer, including daytime running lights, brake turn signal and reverse light.These lights work well for Jeep Wrangler JK and other models as well. As the taillights are engineered to fit the Wrangler models correctly. The lights also enhance the overall looks of your car as the lights are stylish and provide the drivers with improved luminance.
- The tali lights are made from the durable material of ABS black housing and PMMA lens.
- These lights require a low power consumption as compared to other standard tail lights.
- It has a life span of 50000 hours and is certified by DOT as well as SAE.
- The light turns red while running, applying brakes and turn signal.
- There are no resistors needed as it comes with a built-in resistor and hardly takes 15-20 minutes to install the lights without needing any tools or equipment.
- The lights have a faster response time for ensuring the safety of drivers.
2. SunPie Smoked LED Tail Lights for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
The next option on this list is this pair of tail lights that have received many positive reviews and feedbacks for its high-end performance. The lights are crafted, especially for the Jeep Wrangler models. There are no moldifications required to fit these lights. As it has higher on/off response time, the lamps it along with striking warning effect, these lights enhance the security of the drivers. The taillights have ideal brightness that also helps the driver to see the paths clearly. It is made from the durable black ABS housing making the lights last longer than the regular ones.
- The lights come with easy plug and play installation for which you don’t need any tools. The installation process is completed in less than 10 minutes.
- These tail lights come with functioning for brake, turn signals and reverse backup light function.
- It is weatherproof and consumes less power than the standard tail lights.
- This pair of lights from SunPie is durable, long-lasting and offers higher brightness for better visibility.
- This alternative is ideal for the people having Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU 2007-2017 models.
3. LiteWay Upgraded Jeep Wrangler JK LED Tail Lights
LiteWay is a known and trusted name when it comes to car accessories and lights. These lights are best suited for using it as a replacement tail lights for Wrangler JK. The lamps are using the explosion and shock-resistant ABS plastic housing material. The PMMA lens cover used in the making of these lights is tough and protects the bulbs against sharp objects. Having a lifespan of more than 50000 hours, these tail lights will surely outperform your regular tail lights. It is also shockproof, heatproof and comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty. The in-built circuit in these LED lights ensures that there is no flickering or any other issues caused due to external factors.
- These tail lights are DOT Compliant ensuring the reliability and the durability of the lights.
- The lights are equipped with built-in circuit protection to prevent flickering or failure no matter what the weather conditions are.
- It has a smoked glass finish making it look more luxurious and stylish than the regular lenses.
- The tail lights from LiteWay have an IP68 rating making it resistant to water and other harsh weather conditions.
- These LED tail lights fit like the OEM without leaving any gaps and fitting all the Wrangler models perfectly.
4. LX-Light DOT Approved Smoke Lens LED Tail Lights
Another alternative that you can consider for finding the ideal replacement for Jeep Wrangler tail lights. It comes with a built-in EMC and 20W reverse lights. As the bulbs have OSRAM LED chips, these lights are brighter and come with improved visibility. It comes with a guide to complete the installation by a secure play and plug method. These upgraded tail lights are DOT approved and come with a rating of IP67, making it waterproof. The lights come with a free maitainance. There is no need to add resistors and also have no flickering issues.
- These tail lights are made from the durable ABS housing material, making it laster than other alternatives.
- There are two variants available for these taillights: Smoke and Clear. So you can choose the variant according to your preference.
- It has a lifespan of more than 50,000 hours.
- The lights turn brighter taking a reverse, applying brakes or while driving the car.
- This pair of tail lights is suitable for Jeep JK and JKU models from 2007 to 2018.
5. Liteway Jeep Wrangler Tail Lights
The last option on this list is from LiteWay as well. These tail lights are DOT approved, making it more durable and reliable than the other options available in the market. LED bulbs in these lamps are made with fine and smooth line construction ensuring premium quality tail lights for your Jeep models. One can easily install these lights without using any tools or screws. Unlike the frosted finish, these lamps appear luxurious and also makes your Jeep look more stylish. The LED bulbs in these lights are 200 times brighter than the other conventional lamps.
- The pair of tail lights are made from the durable ABS plastic and has a lifespan of approximately 50000 hours.
- The lights come with a smoked glass finish to enhance the overall look of your Jeep models.
- As the taillights are equipped with premium built-in circuit protection, there are no flickering issues or failures caused due to extreme weather conditions.
- These lamps are shockproof, weatherproof and are made with UV protected polycarbonate lenses.
- The new-edge and enhancing LED technology in these tail lights are engineered to deliver increased brightness and visibility for the drivers to ensure their safety.
All the above-mentioned tail lights options are engineered for the Jeep Wrangler models exclusively, which make them the perfect fit. You don’t need to make any modifications and all the lights are easy to install. I have made sure to include affordable options so that you don’t burn a mohole while making the purchase. However, I would suggest you check all the product details to know the needed information. Hopefully, you will find the best Jeep Wrangler tail lights and enhance your car’s overall look.