Jeep Gladiator is an excellent vehicle for off-reading, and thanks to the available modification option, you can improve the Jeep’s efficiency by making tweaks like adding a lift kit.
Adding a lift kit means you have mainly any of these two reasons. First, you need a better off-roading experience; second, you need to improve the aesthetics, like how your Jeep Gladiator looks.
Whatever the reason, you are here, meaning you have your reason; the only task left is to decide which is the best jeep gladiator lift kit for daily drivers?
Well – Well, this article is the answer to your hurdle. I have listed the five best jeep gladiator lift kits that you can consider buying.
Best Jeep Gladiator Lift Kit For Daily Driver
1. Rough Country Leveling Lift Kit for 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator
Rough Country is known for its value-for-money product. The brand provides affordable yet reliable car accessories, and this leveling kit is one of them. If you are tight on budget and want to uplift your Jeep Gladiator up to 2.5-inch, it is the best option.
- It is a perfect lift kit for Jeep Gladiator models released between 2020 and 2022.
- Including this lift kit will boost your Jeep’s performance, stability, and protection.
- It is a leveling kit that helps you equal the front with the rear to offer a smooth off-roading driving experience.
- Its installation is easy—no need to go to a mechanic or service center.
- Since it is a leveling kit, it does not come with a suspension or stabilizer; however, options are available at purchase.
2. ReadyLift Terrain Flex 4-Arm Kit With Falcon 2.1 Shocks
ReadyLift has expertise in several types of suspension since 2006, and the brand has been providing standard quality lift kits for a long time. The terrain flex 4-arm is the way to go if you want to increase the ground tolerance and need more control in off-roading trips.
- Using this kit, you will get a 4-inch lift in the front and 3-inch on the rear, which is quite an increment.
- The kit includes Falcon 2.1 shocks which are explicitly tuned for Gladiators models.
- Also, they have stronger springs to accommodate the additional weight of carrying a steel bumper.
- Its front track bar is adjustable, allowing you to maintain proper alignment.
- It is pretty expensive compared to others, but you get high lifts and quality in return.
3. ReadyLift Kit for the Jeep Gladiator
It is another lift kit from the ReadyLift but more affordable though in exchange, the size of the lift is slightly reduced compared to the above one. Well, not everyone’s demand is the same, so this one is for people looking for a 2.5-inch increment.
- It is a 2.5-inch SST lift kit. Installing it in your Jeep Gladiator, the front will raise about 2.5-inch and two at the rear.
- It will enhance control articulation with bump stop extensions.
- You can use this kit with different gladiator models; it is also compatible with Rubicon.
- The kit includes the main components and fasteners to assemble it; installation is a piece of cake.
4. Rough Country 3.5″ Lift Kit for Jeep Gladiator
I already mentioned the brand initially; however, the difference between the No.1 and this product is the size of lifting and price, of course. If it’s a 3.5-inch you are after at a budget price, this is the one where your search ends.
- The kit is suitable for tires of up to 37-inch diameter.
- It has front and rear coil spacers to keep the coils on your Gladiator and maintain the original ride.
- Its nitrogen-charged N3 shock absorber with a sturdy 18mm spring-loaded piston provides effortless performance.
- The installation process is straightforward, and the brand’s lifetime warranty covers the product.
5. TeraFlex 2.5″ Performance Spacer Lift Kit
TeraFlex is a renowned brand for Jeep owners; it produces some of the best off-roading equipment for 4-wheel drive vehicles. This following kit comes without a shock absorber yet gives an excellent output with what it offers.
- You can lift large tires to increase the ground clearance for having a fantastic off-roading trip.
- The highest tolerance you can expect is 2.5-inch. Apart from clearance, you also get improved rebound and compression.
- The kit components are crafted from heavy-duty materials; it is durable and reliable.
- The bump and pad extension reduces the backward force when crossing a speed breaker.
A lift kit will provide you with a reliable off-roading experience and give your Jeep Gladiator a new look. There is a lift kit for every type of Jeep Gladiator driver, and your requirement might vary; therefore, recommending a particular one would not be wise.
All the lift kits I’ve mentioned are best; if you need a more lift, a 3.5-inch lift kit is best. On the other hand, if the place you drive is decently rough, then a 2.5-inch or just a leveling lift kit is more than good enough.
Thank you for reading this article; if there is any doubt, please ask them in the comments; it’s free.
Frequently Asked Question
How much lift is good for my Jeep Gladiator?
It depends on the track you are driving your vehicle and your preference. If I speak from a general point of view, most owners prefer a 2.5 to 3.5-inch lift, but some people go for more than that, which is acceptable according to their needs and liking.
Why do people use lift kits?
A simple explanation is that it increases the ground tolerance and body distance from tires, allowing the vehicle to drive efficiently on challenging roads without damaging the body.
Do I get a change in my riding experience after installing a lift kit?
Not much, to be honest. The purpose of the lift kit is to increase the car body from its standard height without changing in suspension or any other accessory. All you notice is driving at a slightly higher altitude.